Secrets To Getting Your F1 Visa Approved

You would like to study privately funded at a US university or college or attend a language course in the US? In all these cases, you will need an F-1 visa to study in the US . Applicants Need the Certificate of Eligibility (I-20) issued by the American University.

To apply for an F1 visa to study in the US , you must meet several requirements :

Proof of study place at a US-American university, college or language school recognized by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program ( SEVP )

Participate in a full-time study program

Permanent residence outside the USA

Proof of sufficient English language skills

Proof of sufficient financial resources

Intention to stay only temporarily in the US

Important: You should always consult with the responsible contact person at the US university before you cancel a course. If the full-time study proves to be impracticable for some reason during your stay, it is also necessary to communicate this early.

For family members : spouse and unmarried, underage children have the option to travel to the US and apply for an F-2 visa . They, too, have to meet different requirements.